Excuse me, please.
I’m having a bit of a bother with my gallery plugin, so I’m temporarily disabling them for now. Things should be back to normal soon, and it doesn’t affect “normal” uploaded images on the blog (like the one above), but if you’re trying to view entries where I’ve mentioned a gallery, you’ll see a great big white space.
I hope to get everything sorted out soon, so in the meanwhile, let’s have a bit of a chat!
I’ve been looking for a weekly/fortnightly vegie box delivery service, kind of like community-supported agriculture. For about 6 months, we’d been getting a box through Aussie Farmers Direct, but they always seem to give us a kilo of potatoes, and at least half a kilo of carrots every week! Now, we do love just about everything else and will continue getting our dairy and bread through them, but I’m looking for other alternatives.
- fresh vegetables, with no or minimal fruit, delivered weekly or fortnightly
- seasonal produce with reasonable variety
- preferably local, not too fussed about organic
- option to put deliveries on hold (if we’re on holidays or totally flooded)
- delivers to outer eastern suburbs (Dandenong Ranges)
If you have any recommendations, let me know in the comments below! Affliate links welcome, just lay them on me, and I’ll post up a review if I find something I like :)
PS: If you have suggestions for good WordPress image gallery plugins too, that would be great!